Infinitely, you can look at three things: how the fire burns, how the water flows and how the sales increase dynamically. All because it increases the income from your business. You can buy subscribers at https://poprey.com/instagram_followers and immediately gain more trust from new visitors to your profile. But if you want users to like you, you first need to make a portrait of your target Instagram audience. It is necessary to take into account the following parameters so that it will be colorful and accurate.
- Geographical – knowing the territorial affiliation of the user, you can more accurately determine his desires. For example, in the northern regions of the country, the need for scarves will be higher than for sunglasses. This information can be used when searching for potential clients.
- Demographic – this includes: age, gender, marital status, information on education and place of work. These attributes should be considered when drawing up a portrait of the target audience.
- Economic – as a rule one desire is not enough, to buy your product users need money. So if you sell luxury products, then counting on schoolchildren and students makes no sense. When describing the target audience is worth considering and the size of the income of customers.
- Psychographic – shows the significant traits of a person’s character, lifestyle, values and aspirations.
- Behavioral – depending on the specific situation, here a special role played by factors influencing the decision to purchase a product or service. The driving force behind the purchase can be different: the product emphasizes status, provides security, provides an opportunity to save money, make life easier, and so on.
It is imperative to study these criteria to determine the right users for you. Analysis of the target audience on Instagram will help you:
- Expand your customer base. Even if at the moment users do not need the products you offer, if necessary, they will definitely turn to you, as you will already be interacting. For example, if you promote home cleaning services, as soon as your subscriber needs your windows cleaned, he is more likely to contact you than look for another company.
- Get more orders. Knowing the characteristics of your target audience will help you present your product more successfully: selecting captivating images, writing a suitable description. Also do not forget that feedback from other users also has an impact, they usually leave them under publications. If necessary, you can add comments with your text.
- Increase engagement. Instagram has many tools that can help you engage your audience. Stories will help make a poll, live streams will show the underside of your business, contests and promotions will attract customers to your store and motivate you to be active. Thus, you will be able to make your profile more lively, which will have a favorable effect on the promotion of your profile in Instagram, your page will be easier to find by other users.
- Determine the appropriate type of content. By analyzing your target audience and “sketching” its portrait, you can determine users’ preferences: style of posts (conservative or creative), forms of presentation (photo or video), hooks that can hook and push to purchase.
- Determine the best time to publish. Knowing your audience, you can predict the hours of greatest activity, so you can post during that period.
If you are able to understand your target audience, analyze it and make contact, you will be able to determine the right strategy for your business. This way, you can quickly gain instagram followers and develop your account.